Strategy and finance advice for a ICT global player
A leading provider of connectivity and internet services across Africa was bidding to acquire a provider of fixed, internet and fibre connectivity services within its primary market. We were engaged by the bidder to conduct a due diligence of the target, acting as a strategy and financial advisor alongside a bulge bracket investment bank leading the transaction.
We conducted a comprehensive due diligence and business planning of the target covering:
- Strategy and commercial review of the target supported by analysis of historical operating and financial indicators
- Bottom-up business planning exercise including analysis and critique of the management’s business plan and suggestions for revision, preparation of target’s operational and financial forecasts covering all financial statements
- Evaluation and quantification of synergies arising from the transaction
The client benefited from:
- Industry expertise allowing for in-depth assessment of the target business and the management projections
- True and independent opinion driven by the absence of any post transaction interest
- Detailed inputs for the valuation and price negotiation on the opportunity for the investment committee to decide on the final price to be agreed
© 2017 Delta Partners.