Technology is a key driver of business value and competitive advantage in the digital era. Our clients are presented with an ever-increasing number of innovative technologies in an increasingly complex landscape that promises to reshape their industries and unlock business value.
Delta Partners works with our clients to try to understand not only what they need to achieve for a specific matter or issue, but how to solve the larger problem in a more holistic way. Delta Partners considers the problem from the client’s perspective and subsequently applies the right combination of technology and expertise.
We bring a strategic and business perspective to clients as well as deep expertise in the most advanced areas of technology. We aim at bringing practical strategies to our clients in areas such as blockchain, advanced analytics, edge and quantum compute.
How are we different?
Problem-centric, not technology centric: We evaluate problems first and align solutions with potential technologies next. We avoid technology bias by avoiding assessing which problems a technology can solve, instead we assess what technologies can solve a certain problem.
Focused on business value: we translate technologies in business value so the impact and risks on the business can be accurately assessed by the business leader. We evaluate revenue, costs of capital impacts in a granular manner to devise risk/reward scenarios that appeal to our clients.
From strategy to execution: we ensure end-to-end consulting delivery from problem assessment to strategy definition, financial evaluation, and technology execution (RFP, implementation support)
Vendor-agnostic: Delta Partners is a neutral advisor without affiliations to technology vendors. We evaluate the problem first, align solutions with potential technology approaches next and finally can support our clients with vendor-led processes.
Our Product Portfolio
Blockchain based solutions
- The blockchain eco-system is continuously maturing and offers real-world applications leveraging the immutable and decentralized character of the underlying technology.
- We help clients with exploring how they can participate in the blockchain eco-system and create value from this emerging technology. Examples of our product offering includes the evaluation and set-up of a public protocol validation nodes or the launch of a digital asset marketplace leveraging NFTs.
- The rise of 5G, IoT (Internet of Things) and need for lower latency, higher security services drive a decentralization of compute power closer to the end-user. This new architecture paradigm requires an innovative approach to service architecture, including the introduction of an API open-source platforms to enable 5G cloud native app development (Kubernetes, containerized micro-services).
- As a participant to the 5G Open Innovation Lab, Delta Partners define strategies for telcos to maximize their value in the edge compute era.
- Quantum computing is gradually maturing with commercial grade QPUs available today. Quantum computing applies superposition and entanglement to create qubits and can outperform classic computing in specific algorithms. Telco’s can benefit from quantum computing in specific processes that are algorithmically difficult such as:
- Network resource allocation and planning problems
- Prediction of the customer experience quality for video streaming based on device and network level metrics
- Database search in an unstructured data lake
- Delta Partners can help identify the opportunity of quantum computing for telco’s and define a technology roadmap.
Meet our team
20 years in strategy consulting. Focuses on value creation strategies, ROIC optimisation, due diligence and financial advisory for TMT corporations.
15 years of advisory experience in EMEA and Asia. Specialises in corporate strategy, commercial and digital strategy, CVM and business transformation
20 years of strategy consulting experience in EMEA and the USA. Specialises in enterprise ICT and Cloud Computing.